NOTE: Only works with the factory strut brace!
Engine leash for Genesis Coupe 3.8 V6 2010-2016
The Engine Leash is a simple performance mod that helps preventhe engine from moving under hard acceleration. The benefits are similar to solid engine mounts but without the added noise and vibration. The engine leash is also much cheaper and easier to install than solid motor mounts.
designed for the BK1 and BK2 3.8 Genesis coupe, both manual and automatic transmissions.
– Great hooning mod
– Better off-the-line acceleration
– Significantly improves response to throttle
– Tightens up the car under hard acceleration
– Reduces or eliminates the shifter rattle
– Improves power shifting/no-lift-shift by keeping the shifter in place (eliminates missed shifts)
– Will improve 60ft times
– Harder launches (assuming you have traction)
– Can extend motor mount life
– May fix grinding issues on manual transmission vehicles
– Pairs nicely with the Megan transmission mount
installation instructions can be found on our website. Installation take 5-10 minutes and requires simple hand tools.