Baffeled Oil Catch-Can
Mishimoto is here to keep your Stinger running to its full potential with the 2018+ Kia Stinger GT Direct-Fit Catch Can Kit. Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels.
– First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors.
– Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. (If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.)
– Catch can has a 2 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
– Billet 6061 aluminum sealed can
– Filter and can are fully serviceable
– PCV Side
The 2018+ Kia Stinger GT catch can kit is mounted with a robust, application-specific bracket. Our patent pending compact 2-port catch can is installed in line with the factory PCV system in order to separate fuel vapors and oil droplets from the relieving crankcase pressure.
As an extra layer of defense, our catch can also includes a 50-micron bronze filter designed for capturing any rogue blow-by particles. Installation is a breeze with our pre-molded hoses, keeping the time you spend under the hood to less than 30 minutes.
Like all of our products, the Mishimoto 2018+ Kia Stinger GT Direct-Fit Catch Can Kit is covered under the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty to protect your investment on more than one level.